Start Your Career with an Apprenticeship at Grit
We want to help you make the big step into the workplace a little smaller
Do you have the desire to improve your knowledge in all things digital and grow a career in this field?
We appreciate the best placed apprentices are those who find an employer who offers a robust support structure, an encouraging environment and a motivational atmosphere – with a real opportunity for development and progression. At GRIT, that’s exactly what’s on offer.
Are you the bright spark we’ve been looking for to join our Client Services team as a Technical Project Apprentice? In order to succeed in this role, you’d ideally agree with the following statements:
- I have an understanding of basic website/database programming;
- I have good attention to detail;
- I am confident in all Microsoft programmes;
- I am organised;
- I have good written and verbal communication skills;
- I can offer excellent customer care;
- I am a good problem solver;
- I am willing to work hard to develop all of my skills.
Daily tasks will include:
- Attending daily 08:45 scheduling meetings with our Client Services team
- Answering phones
- Troubleshooting and fixing common support queries from clients
- Working with our experienced Client Services team members to scope project briefs from (prospective) clients;
- Managing retainer contract requests from customers (either carrying out requests or liaising with appropriate Programmer/Client Services team members to get work completed);
- Checking SEO statistics and creating written reports;
- Reviewing support tickets on a daily basis;
- Managing Social Media retainers, including copy-writing, scheduling content and interaction on behalf of GRIT’s customers.
It’s worth noting that we don’t expect miracles. We’re prepared to put as much hard work into your career as you – we want to help you surpass your goals and expectations.
If this opportunity sounds like it’s for you, get in touch.